At 05creative* we take your privacy seriously. Our Public Privacy Statement (PPS) below summaries any information our website collects, why it does so and what is done with that information.
We use Google Analytics to understand our audience and see how many visitors we get to our website. Our Google Analytics is set to anonymise all data so does not record any personal information (such as IP addresses).
Some of the data collected by Google Analytics includes:
- — Time of visit, pages visited, and time spent on each page of the webpages
- — Referring site details (the URI of the link you came through to arrive at this site)
- — Type of web browser
- — Type of operating system (OS)
- — Screen resolution
Data collected is subject to change by Google for the latest information, view their up-to-date list.
If you would like to prevent Google Analytics from collecting this data we recommend using Google's Opt-out browser add-on or enabling 'Do Not Track' on your browser.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are used so our website can display and function correctly.
- — DYNSRV - This cookie is used to deliver the website
- — PHPSESSID - This cookie is used to deliver the website
- — cmsa - This cookie is used to deliver the website
- — cookieconsent_status - This cookie is used remember your cookie consent status
These cookies help us understand how our website is being used so we can improve it.
- — _ga - Used by Google Analytics
- — _gid - Used by Google Analytics
- — _gat- Used by Google Analytics
If you would like to clear any of these cookies you can clear your browser cache or to browse the internet without any cookies being placed on your computer we suggest browsing in a private window.
If you have any feedback or questions please to contact us at email@example.com